GI-OVO Tray Inspector separates your broken trays
With its introduction over 20 years ago, our EggsCargoSystem® sets the standard for egg handling worldwide. A vital part of our egg handling infrastructure consists of our durable egg trays, which are available for various types and sizes of eggs. These trays are built to last, but they are often used for a long period of time and may eventually develop small cracks or other deficiencies. We have introduced the ECS Tray Inspector to identify, separate and remove the broken trays from your production line.
How does the Tray Inspector work?
The ECS Tray Inspector is modular. It consists of a basic version that gets the job done, but it can be upgraded with several convenient additions to match your specific needs. Its basis consists of a conveyor line, a re-packer and an unpacker, a pusher that pushes the sorted trays and specially designed vision technology that detects the broken trays. The inspector can be expanded with various additions, such as:
- Stacking device that can process stacks of trays
- Stacking device that stacks all broken trays
- Stacking device that stacks the functioning trays
- An extra camera that can read the age of the trays
- A connection to or from the other machines in your production process