GI-OVO is a young and dynamic company based in the city of Barneveld in The Netherlands. Our company designs – creates and produces logistic solutions as well as packaging dedicated for the egg industry. With the support of local partners, we have a global focus. Our customers are egg graders – processers – hatcheries and retailers.
GI-OVO is a Giordano Holding company.
Our Dutch sales and marketing team contains of 6 people. At the factory of Giordano Poultry Plast we have 80 employees.
What we do
Our sales and marketing activities are managed from Barneveld The Netherlands. We work with agents in many parts of the world, including the US. These agents are partly responsible for selling our propositions on the local market. The EggsCargoSystem® is produced in Italy, the Netherlands, United States (Ohio) and part in Malaysia.
It has now been more than 20 years since we created and further developed the EggsCargoSystem®. The implementation of this system has enabled our global customers to automate the picking up and moving of stacks of egg trays on pallets. Many of our customers now work with robots and (de)palletisers, which allow for the EggsCargo pallets to be constructed and dismantled in a fully automated way.
Who are we looking for
- You have proven experience in the egg industry.
For example: as a manager in a packing station or hatchery, egg seller, selling industry-affiliated machines or otherwise developing your commercial talent in this industry.
- You have commercial talent and can work well together.
- You live in the US
- You are willing to travel and to be away from home for a longer period of time (days)
- You are willing to work full time (40 hours)
What does the job entail
- You are part of the Dutch GI-OVO team and report to the management of this company.
- You are responsible for the promotion and sale of the EggsCargoSystem® in the USA. This to egg packers, processors and hatcheries.
- You work with our existing agents and draw up plans and forecasts.
- You will be in close contact with our Ohio manufacturing facility to discuss pending orders and issues.
- You help to organize trade fairs and congresses and think along in the marketing policy.
What do we offer
- A great working atmosphere with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Good support from the head office and production locations.
- Access to laptop and smartphone.
- Market-based salary with growth potential
- Excellent secondary benefits
Are you interested in this job? Send your CV to: email@example.com
Do you want more information? Call Jacco Wagelaar
+31 621282908 – also available by Whatsapp